Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Looks like PC is following the path of B&D

"Robatoy" wrote

Yup! And another one gone, another bites the dust.....
I already am well aware of PC having done the moonwalk for a while.
Their production routers used to last me a few (as much as 8) years,
then the later ones they were dead in (max) 2 years. Bearings. That
all happened when the motors became too small to fit in the older
bases.

Yep ... Last PC router I bought was PC plunge model circa 2005 ... POS, with
more plastic on it than Pamela Anderson. I have to use wrenches for setup
because all the plastic knobs/parts broke.

Hardly worth the fire sale price I paid for it ... at a garage sale!

Crap. Just another example of idiots at the wheel.

... and another example of what they KNOW an idiot public will accept!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08