Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Graham Graham is offline

Default 12V car cig lighter adapters - safe?

On 2008-08-02 07:57:07 +0100, "Graham" said:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

And if you'd been hanging around here for any length of time you'd
realise
Andy wasn't bull****ting.

Just thought I'd add uk.diy to my ng's and have a look at the is very
knowelable Andy to see what we were talking about. Turns out all the
questions he anawers are about ELECTRICAL problems. He is an ELECTRICIAN.

Wrong.

If somebody asks a question about an electrical issue that I can answer, I
may well do so. This does not mean that I would claim to know all that
there is to know about electrical installation work.

For god sake, no wonder my question is not being answered. Its bulbs,
switches and regulations. HUH! Basic or what. No wonder he can't answer
my
simple ELECTRONICS question. He is a sparks!

Wrong again. You are making incorrect assumptions based on goodness
knows what, but certainly not reality.

Reasonable assumption with the way you were answering the electrical reg in
such detail.

You are running the same "logic" that suggests that because a cow is a
quadruped then all quadrupeds must be cows.

No, its was an assumption.

Anyway, enough of the distrations.

So what is the answer then. To recap. What is the reactance of a 470uF cap
at 50Hz?