Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default 12V car cig lighter adapters - safe?

In article ,
Graham wrote:
You missed out the salient point - you wrote:-

'I bet you couldn't even draw a ...'

To which I replied

'I wouldn't bet on it'.

Which I took to mean I bet he won't be able to do it, as in don't hold
your breath. Both interpretations are understandable as it was fairly
monosyllabic.

Ok. But you're not in any doubt now?

And if you'd been hanging around here for any length of time you'd
realise Andy wasn't bull****ting.

So why can't he or anyone answer my simple question. Reactance of a
470uf cap at 50Hz? All I want is the simple answer 7 characters of
text, that is all.

When anyone asks a 'trick' question the natural reaction is to ignore it.
Now it's obvious no one is going to rise to the bait perhaps you'd give
*your* answer and put yourself on the firing line...

--

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.