Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Newsgroups access - sort of OT

I think the isp's are looking at the spam that comes in on the news groups.

The massive pictures and movies.

And so much of the group of r.c.metalworking is political and/or crabby.

Just think - where is the metal - and the nice guys.

Ugly posts don't look good to those who wonder what this group is all about.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

BillM wrote:
"Michael Koblic" wrote in
message
My *&%@#$&^* ISP dropped newsgroups today
without any warning.
I am on through Motzarella but I wonder: What
do others use? What do you
consider the best way to access newgroups?
What do you get if you pay
vs. for free?

Thanks,

crquack

I'll be watching the answers here myself! My
ISP---Verizon---dropped everything but
the "big 8" last month. I kind of miss a couple
of .alt's and one .tx.

Bill