Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - Sam's Club warranties?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:21:57 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Al
Patrick quickly quoth:

Gunner wrote:
I had 4 yrs worth of receipts all nicely catagorized for tax purposes,
stored in a filing cabinet in one of my outbuildings...here in the
desert....

They are now interesting bits of blank paper

Yep, Enough reason to photocopy ALL receipts before storing them, and then keeping the
thermal receipts along with them. It *may* be that infrared would pull out the originals
if it ever became necessary.

Unfortunately, photocopies and laser prints have a tendency to stick
to the sheet on top if they reach 100+ degrees. I'm sure that Gunner's
shack out back hits an easy 140F on a mild spring day in Taft. I'd
imagine that it gets hotter on a really hot summer day. It was 105 in
the shade the mid July day I was there a couple years ago. Ugh!

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)