Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Graham Graham is offline

Default 12V car cig lighter adapters - safe?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Graham wrote:
By 1980 I had figured out that sitting around designing electronics,
although interesting and fun, was not going to offer the advancement
and reward that I was looking for.

As Dave Plowman and myself predicted, You Failed This Test

Err, no. Read what I wrote again more carefully. And stop trying to make
silly points.

I wrote this:
looking for the info or grabbing an op amp. Prove me wrong. Tell my
roughly how to go about designing the phase locked loop logic. Its very
easy. Just the basics. Go on...

And you wrote:

I wouldn't bet on it. ;-)

I read that as meaning you didn't expect them to prove me wrong. Can't think
what else you were implying. Was cetainly not trying to mis quote you.

Graham