Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default How to Join Galvinized Pipe to Copper Pipe?

On Jul 31, 11:14*pm, "Tom" wrote:
What is the preferred method for joining galvanized pipe to copper pipe?
One plumber told me he would thread the galvianized pipe the apply a fitting
that would connect the copper pipe to the galvanied pipe and another plumber
told me he had a fitting he would use that didn't require threading the
galvanized pipe to connect copper pipe to it.

Does it matter which one is used?

Are the solderless copper fittings good that join copper pipes?

http://www.rd.com/familyhandyman/content/32499/