Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Hole saws

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:35:05 -0700, "Michael Koblic"
wrote:

Thank you. I had a look. Now I am depresssed.
Please see the following link, not to boast but mainly to demonstrate the
ever so slight difference in the level of skill.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7605638700703/

"Michael" wrote in message
m...
If you look at Abrasha's website you will see he has done just about what
you are needing to do. His videos are amazing!
http://www.abrasha.com/

He is a marvelous craftsman. He is also an Idiot Savant. Good for one
thing (other than composting) and one thing only.

You are multi talented compared to him, if you can at least tie your
own shoes

Gunner