Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default math help

stryped wrote:

What exactly is Onduline and is it cheaper to use than metal?

I was (not sure it even exists any lomger) a sheet material with
ripple corrogations like the old style galvanize made out of a
heavy "tar like" stuff with some sort of fibre reinforcing and a
color coat on the one side. At the time is was being touted as
longer lived and more resistant to damage than the other products.
It wasent realy too bad, easier to handle, cut, and nail but it
did deterioate over the 20 years or so it was on. I wouldn't
recomend it, if it's still available.
...lew...