Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25244 Ignoramus25244 is offline

Default Had a "smash and grab" accident today

Someone smashed the window of my truck, as it was parked at the train
station, and stole a GPS. I have grown too much trusting in people, I
think, and did not expect this sort of thing to happen, plus this used
to be a "nice area", so I did not hide my GPS.

I guess, a lesson learned.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/