Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default wiki: Backup power

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:36:09 +0100, Rod wrote:

Various forms of glow stick/light can be very effective. Although
relatively expensive, they are very safe and can be stored for long
periods.

Yep, handy to give to the kids in the pitch dark. Also have very long
shelf life.

Simple glow-in-the-dark tabs/labels can help in locating door handles,
light switches, etc.

I bought some little tabs just for that purpose but No.1 Daughter removed
the few I put on within hours. She was about 2 at the time though, they
might stay there now.

--
Cheers
Dave.