Enoesque

Default Thermostatic or electric shower from combi

LOL! I like yer sense of humour IMM, but was looking for something a
bit more explanatory. What about the power of one fed from an 80k btu
combi V. a 10kw electric shower?

"IMM" wrote in message ...
"Enoesque" wrote in message
om...
I'm about to install a new shower. I've got an 80k btu Sime combi
boiler.

Can anyone recommend whether it's best to install a thermostatic
shower connected to the combi boiler, or an electric shower?

Don't fit an electric shower - Satan uses them

Has anyone got direct comparisons - e.g. is a thermostatic shower from
an 80k btu combi definitely more powerful than even a 10kw shower?

A combi fed shower is far superior than an electric piece of Satanic junk.

---