Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Best Undermount Drawer Hardware?

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:08:29 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

I'm looking for opinions.

I need to spec the slides for a vanity and don't feel like my
knowledge is current.

Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Swing's was, in particular, the sort of thing that I was looking for
and I appreciate your clear and detailed response. Nothing beats
having direct experience with a piece of hardware and having enough
installed units out there in the wild to gauge how they hold up in the
real world.

I had read the FWW review and Swing's comments confirm what was stated
in that article, so it seems clear that I'll be buying the Hettich
slides.

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/