Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Update

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:45:29 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The opthomologist said there was mesurable improvment, but I still
can't use my right eye whwn typing. They sai d it may be a full six
months, and if it hasn't healed by then, I will need surgery. I was
able to track my vison yesterday, but the right eye has a lot f jitter,
and very poor near field vision. Today, I can't track again. OTOH, I
was awake all nigh before the trip, becasue of pain. The last time I
looked at the clock, I had two minutes left before the alarm was set to
go off.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Hang in there!
Gerry :-)}