Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Magic Jack

metspitzer wrote:
I just ordered one. After seeing on the TV ad that you can try Magic
Jack for 30 days free made me order one. The ad says send it back and
pay nothing, including shipping.

Well the confermation email noted I am being charged 7 bucks for S&H.
It ****ed me off. After watching the ad again, it does say 40 bucks
plus S&H, but no where are you told how much S&H cost.

So it looks like I am still going to be stuck with a S&H charge.
I was so ****ed that....snip

After using my MJ for quite a while now, I can say it is a great little
device. As to the S&H, $7.00 is cheap nowadays, you were informed there
would be S&H, so I don't get what the big deal is.

--
Dave