Leon Heller

Default UK suppliers (Taig Mill)

"Tim Auton" tim.auton@uton.[groupSexWithoutTheY] wrote in message
"Leon Heller" wrote:
"Tim Auton" tim.auton@uton.[groupSexWithoutTheY] wrote in message
.. .

[snip]
I'm looking for a UK (or European) supplier for the Taig mill. I
understand Peatol is Taig's UK distributor, but their website doesn't
mention the mill (only the lathe) and you can't email them.

[snip]
Peatol does supply the lathe

^^^^^
A typo I assume, I was asking about the mill

, I actually saw one once at Mr Peatol's (Peter
Morrison's) house when I went there to pick up some items once. Peatol is
the only European distributor for the non-CNC Taig machines.

My fault for not mentioning it, but I was actually after the CNC (or
CNC-ready - I'm still debating cost vs hassle) mill. Do you mean
Peatol doesn't supply the CNC versions, or that there is another
European distributor for the CNC versions?

Yes, I meant the mill. I don't know who supplies the CNC version, there used
to be a distributor in the UK.

Leon