Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
KJPRO KJPRO is offline

Default Goodman AC Lemon

"ransley" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 10:46 pm, "KJPRO" KJPRO @ NEWS . COM wrote:
"ransley" wrote in message

On Jul 28, 2:12 pm, "KJPRO" KJPRO @ NEWS . COM wrote:

"ransley" wrote in message

On Jul 28, 11:08 am, "KJPRO" KJPRO @ NEWS . COM wrote:

"ransley" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 10:40 pm, "KJPRO" KJPRO @ NEWS . COM wrote:

"Dick Adams" wrote in message

(Dick Adams) wrote:
wrote:

Who the **** are you ?
You ****ing moron.

If you have a need to flame people, keep it in alt.hvac
and do not crosspost to alt.home.repair as the natives
in alt.home.repair are concerned with helping people,
not with name calling.

**** off, Dick.

Alas, a measure of the professionalism of the hvac crowd
It is no wonder people come to alt.home.repair when they
need advice.

Yep, that's because they want to be told what they like to hear...
and
that's what they get at alt.home.repair.
Over at the real HVAC talk... alt.hvac... they get told the cold
hard
facts... which most of the time, they don't like hearing.
Tough luck.- Hide quoted text -

Real facts, like Goodman rates LAST

When installed by a hack like yourself.- Hide quoted text -

I dont do any hvac work, ratings by public polls dont lie, you must be
a goodman installer to to have this bother you.

Bother me... just when morons like yourself can and won't except facts.
The fact is that their reports are a complete joke.- Hide quoted text -

Thats just it you moron ITS A POLL , so how could it possiby be a
joke, your opinion is the joke you are a joke , because you refuse to
admit what you sell is not the best.

As I just posted to your butt buddy... you know nothing about me or the
brands I sell.
But one thing is clear... you like to post inaccurate information!- Hide
quoted text -

And I bet you sell Goodman=goodcrap because real companes like Lennox
wont have yur crooked ass ****

Once again, you post nothing BUT more lies.