Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default OT - Sam's Club warranties?

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:10:29 -0400, Al Patrick wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

About the only thing I really track for warranties is car batteries --
for those I put the receipt in a zip-lock bag underneath the battery so
I know where to look when I take the battery out.

You could do something similar with anything spendy that doesn't move
around too much, given a bit of tape.

Not a bad idea. I'll probably try that when I purchase the next UPS. Hopefully, this one
will have a new battery in a few days, but I doubt I'll get a new warranty with it, just
the balance of the existing one.

Your average UPS gets warm or even hot in use, Many repceipts are on
thermal paper, when you open the bag you taped to the bottom it will
be blank or totally black. beware.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.