Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Widest possible gate?

the sky is falling, the sky is falling. jeeeeze... another fukin
treehugger.

"cshenk" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

;-) I wouldnt either. Runoff. I would try vinegar though if inclined
have a setup like that.

I guess you went to the same school as Spare brains Kanter. Roundup,

Good. You use it. Enjoy. Regardless of your age, you're too young to
understand why any and all claims of yard chemical safety are lacking in
accuracy.

We all use more pesticides than are needed in various ways. I chose to
limit mine as the yard runoff leads to the lines that dump straight to the
rivers. I find vinegar works for my needs. Might kill a food plant or
so, but no harm eating the produce of it at all even if soaked in it.

I dont know if he above is 'too young' or just prefers to not believe that
chemicals leach all over with the ground water.