Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus9959 Ignoramus9959 is offline

Default Pictures -- lathe on casters

On 2008-07-29, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus9959 wrote:

This one is not mine... But it sure looks fun...

Makes me wanna ride it... Yeah baby...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/tls/773231552.html

The caster are a bit scary, but it doesn't look bad otherwise, and those
casters would take about 5 min to remove to level the machine properly.
If it was near me I might buy it, it's a bit bigger than what I have
now.

Actually, if anyone is looking for a lathe, I know that guy, he is a
super AAA+++ guy. And those casters, I sold to him a while ago. The
lathe looked nice and solid when I saw it a few months ago, though I
did not explore it in detail.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/