Andy Hall

Default 20 ways to loose money on your house...

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:02:38 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On 27 Jul 2004 14:30:37 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Tony Bryer writes:
In article , Timothy Murphy wrote:
Why avocado baths, as a matter of interest?
Does it just mean the colour,
or is this a particular kind of bath?

Any colour except white.

The one I just tore out was "cranberry".

The one in the en-suite (7 years gone) was "avacado". (I got £50 for
it, too!)

Both replaced with white.

If you want a coloured bathroom, paint the walls!

Here's my prediction. In five years time, people will be ripping out
white bathroom ware because the fashion pundits, lefties and fairies
say that it is too cold and sterile.

How long have you had your avocado suite?

I didn't say that I had an opinion one way or the other - it was just
an observation. Before coloured suites became popular, white was
all there was. Like any other fashion, I am sure that it will go
full circle - sort of like Mandy being in and out of office.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl