Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default Magic Jack

I just ordered one. After seeing on the TV ad that you can try Magic
Jack for 30 days free made me order one. The ad says send it back and
pay nothing, including shipping.

Well the confermation email noted I am being charged 7 bucks for S&H.
It ****ed me off. After watching the ad again, it does say 40 bucks
plus S&H, but no where are you told how much S&H cost.

So it looks like I am still going to be stuck with a S&H charge.
I was so ****ed that I sent an email to the email address and the
address is no longer valid. The bounce message says go here.
That is not valid either.

The email I received says ...........

Important: Please reply to this email right away if you want any
modifications from your order below, so we can ship your magicjack
right away. You do not have to take any action if you do not want to
make any changes. Please refer all tech questions to the link below
when you get your magicJack. Thank you so much and your magicJack is
on it's way. Dan Borislow The Inventor

Dear ME,

Great News. Your 2008 Product of the Year - magicJack, is on its way
to you; get ready to start making Free Local and Long Distance calls
and get a Local Phone number for Life.

Free Trial Jacks will not be billed to your credit card until the **30
Day Free Trial expires. We will however place an authorization on your
credit card (may appear as "pending charge") for the free trial. If
you don't love the magicjack (we know you will), simply return it
within thirty days - no questions asked.

Order No.:
Reference ID:
Total magicJacks Ordered: 1

Order Shipping Information