Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Widest possible gate?

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:47:34 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

Three feet from a garden full of edibles, chemicals are only an option
if
you're an idiot.

...Or know how to read labels and follow simple instructions.

Yeah. OK.

;-) I wouldnt either. Runoff. I would try vinegar though if inclined to
have a setup like that.

I guess you went to the same school as Spare brains Kanter. Roundup,
when applied properly presents no problem near or IN vegetable
gardens. You wouldn't want to apply it directly to your salad as a
dressing at the dinner table, but almost all vegetables you buy in a
store were grown in fields where Roundup has been used. It breaks down
into harmless components very quickly after application.

Good. You use it. Enjoy. Regardless of your age, you're too young to
understand why any and all claims of yard chemical safety are lacking in
accuracy.