Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod[_2_] LRod[_2_] is offline

Default FWIW - OT MESSAGE HEADERS

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:47:04 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

...so to insure your original message contains the off topic designation, it
is a good practice to NOT use a ":" immediately preceding the "OT:",
thusly, in the subject header of your OT marked messages if you wish
all threaded replies to remain marked "OT".

Did you mean "immediately *following* the 'OT'?"

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.