Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Galvanized finish nails for outdoor use

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:52:58 -0400, "JohnnyC" wrote:

Hello,
I need to nail up some exterior trim. I'd like to use my PC 16 gauge finish
nailer. The PC nails are galvanized, but on the box it says "not for
exterior use'. Any idea what I could use? By the way, should I be using a
16 gauge finish nailer for exterior trim? I use it all the time inside the
house.
thanks.

Use galvanized indoors or for birdhouses. Get stainless steel
fasteners for outdoor use and forget about ugly rusty streaks.