Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stefan Huebner Stefan Huebner is offline

Default norelco xray equipment CHF Mueller GMBH Hamburg

On Jul 25, 12:07*pm, wrote:
I am looking for a schematic or manuals for Norelco xray equipment.
the nameplate on the control box says "HX549010". the xray head
nameplate has "HX546012".

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

The former Roentgen Mueller buildings are now on the areal of Philips
Medical Systems in Hamburg, Germany. I doubt that Philips has that
much interest in supporting some geek's toys. That's not what I think
about you, that's what I think any multi-national company treats
people who are not calling to buy some thousand pieces of equipment.
But your mileage may vary...