Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
over a barrel over a barrel is offline

Default Goodman AC Lemon

"Joseph" wrote in message
est...
"KJPRO" KJPRO @ NEWS . COM wrote in message

"ransley" wrote in message
On Jul 26, 4:32 pm, "KJPRO" KJPRO @ NEWS . COM wrote:
"ransley" wrote in message

On Jul 25, 2:59 pm, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:38:11 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
Evidently Goodman sells lemon air conditioning. Do yourself
and your
customers a favor and don't ever buy a Goodman or Amana
product.

Who the **** are you ?

What ****ing extensive knowledge base, what large data sample,
do you have for saying any such thing ????

You're like the asshole who buys aq Ford, has a problem ,and
start running his mouth about 'Dont' buy Ford, they suck !'
based on
perceived individual experience with one vehicle.

You ****ing moron.

I have a unit that is 4 years old. I've already replaced the
condenser
coils. The compressor sounds like hell, and I had to put a
hard-start
cap on it.

You sound like DIY'r that bought something over the internet,
put it in yourself, and now you're bitching about the
workmanship.

You ****ing moron.

And now the evaporator coils need to be replaced. My AC has
been down
for a week. First, Goodman told the service guys that they
didn't make
the coils anymore. Then they came up with a replacement which
they
said would be there overnight. Then when the service guys went
to pick
it up, they said they didn't have any in stock.

So now I have in Florida heat without air conditioning for
another
week until Goodman finds a replacement coil and sends it here.

You ****ing moron.

--
Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today
!!!www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the
restraints.'
'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo online atwww.pmilligan.net/palm/
Free 'People finder' program now atwww.pmilligan.net/finder.htm

PJM the **** mouth again, hey ass wipe go back to altasshvac. BTW
you fukn moron Consumer Reports poll of over 67000 over 7 years
confirmed Goodman is crap, it rated last by a big margin. Stay
away
from here butt head.

BTW, Consumer Reports, reports are completely inaccurate!
Why don't you learn something about HVAC and then you my reply on
the
subject.
In the mean time shut your pie hole, as it only makes you out to
be a
complete idiot.- Hide quoted text -

OK mr genious, tell everyone, how a public poll of 67000 over 7
years can possibly be innacurate enough to change goodmans solid
last
place in public ratings, solid by a margin of 10% lower then the
next
highest, you cant, can you, or do you sell goodmans crap too

I'll install what ever system you want... and it will out last the
system you pick that is installed by a hack.
Fact is, the installer is the most important item to any HVAC
system. They can make or break your equipment.
The other fact is, you have no HVAC knowledge on this subject or
you wouldn't have made your original post.
My comment about *you* getting some HVAC training *before* you
*try* and tell PROFESSIONALS that they are wrong, still stands.
Now go get a clue...

In addition: Goodman sells its equipment to just about any
hack or HO, whereas, the more respected brands sell to Lic'd and
often trained HVAC contractors only.

(cross post left intact)

And since the sheetmetal is thin enough rarely takes more than a single
person that's reasonably physically fit to hoist /emplace it even into a
relatively tight attic space...

Sadly, this also conspires to also make the brand one that you'll most often
see with prices at a steep discount say scratch and dent etc..

Hell buy em up toss em in give no warranty hell they already done sat there
5 years and psssssst so long as the ****ing nitrogen charge is still
intact.....