Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:39:27 -0500, dpb wrote:

I seriously doubt it would do more than make a decent hole; I think the
chances of it penetrating are minimal at best and "like a bullet" are
like slim and none and Slim left town.

`
It would certainly make a decent sized hole and "bullet" doesn't even
describe the effect of a well designed shaped charge.

take a look at anti tank rounds on google

Which are placed in specific places to fairly high tolerances which
would be impossible in the scenario of a plane going into the building.
Putting it all in the plane in the first place pretty well rules out the
ability to shape it correctly.