Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
EADGBE EADGBE is offline

Default OK, Here Is A LONG Shot, But....

On Jul 26, 7:06*pm, Sam Goldwasser wrote:

Respectfully, you emailed me first about this player. *I assumed you
had actualy looked in the CD repair FAQ. *Apparently, that wasn't the case.

Hi, Sam:

I really apologize, but I don't think I e-mailed you about this
player. Unless I am having a severe case of amnesia, my original post
here is the first time I have discussed this player online. I did
have a question about a Yamaha player a couple of months ago, but that
issue has been resolved.

If I did indeed e-mail you about this player, please accept my
apologies. I will consult the CD repair FAQ as you have directed.