Posted to rec.woodworking
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Screwed up the deck dimentions

Top posted

I gave wrong deck dimensions, been doing it all day in fact.

The deck is 27"x48"x11/16th Don't ask me where the other dimensions came
from.

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..
SNIP

I'm wracking my brain trying to determine HOW to create the replacement
deck. See, the deck is 17"x28"x13/16" and the dimensions are very
unforgiving as it is supported in 6 places only - 4 corners plus 2 on the
midspan edges. So I look at what I have available, for argument's sake 9"
wide 5/4 planks of 6', 10', etc.. lengths. That would give me either 2
planks running lengthwise or ~3+ planks running widthwise. I could get
4/4ths just as easily too.

SNIP