Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default wood laminate under or around cabinets?

wrote:
I just dropped in here for this very same question, then did a search
for 'flooring under cabinets'.

One interesting suggestion was to cover the cut-out area where the
cabinets will be placed with pylwood of equivalent thickness to
provide for a smooth transition for pulling out appliances.

Good. Further, I'd laminate under the cabinets and inch or so - whatever's
convenient - then set the cabinets on top. This will save bunches of cutting
and trimming of the laminate in trying to dodge the woodwork.