Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

wrote:
On Jul 25, 10:02 pm, dpb wrote:

... Must we have to agree that
windmills off the beach are a great idea too, just to make you
happy?

As long as you think we have to have them on the pristine plains, then
yes, I do...

--

When did I ever say I thought you had to have windmills on the
plains? Maybe you can't read and have me confused with Pickens.

I can't tell _what_ you think, specifically on that particular subject
-- you say one thing then the other attitude creeps back in it appears
in a followup...

In reality, I wasn't speaking so much directly at you as trying to
emphasize the point that there are views of open expanse out here in
what most consider the nearly deserted middle and that it seems ok to
most in populated areas (including Topeka and Kansas City) that those
areas get visually polluted while somehow the seacoast or mountain
retreat or whatever of the complainers are somehow sacrosanct.
Meanwhile, of course, those same people are often among the most
profligate users of the very power they want delivered to them w/o their
having any burden.