Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Ping the Medway Handyman

On 2008-07-26 10:53:41 +0100, stuart noble said:

It's the beginnings of SOCIETY!

No it's the beginnings of making dumbing down acceptable at the expense
of the able individual.

Can you skip?

I have done.

I always envied the kids that could.

I can understand that. I was never particularly interested in sports
other than swimming and cycling etc. Team games bored me and still
bore me to tears whether it's participation or spectator.

I'd swap that for A level French any day.

In the sense of not being able to achieve something that one really
wanted to achieve, then I can completely understand. I have not had
too many of those, fortunately, and have got over them.