Posted to alt.home.repair
Ronny Bailey Ronny Bailey is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

Gee I don't know what Mark's problem is, but he clearly needs some kind of
help.
Someone should test the water in Park Ridge, IL.

Mark Ransley wrote...
He not only has a plan, but is one hundred billion times richer,
and smarter than you, and your idiotic post, and measly bank account.

He is worth Billions and is putting 10 Billion into Wind of his own.

What the **** has Buch done, answer nothing. This issue has been a
key to our demise for 50 years and no ****in government of mine has
done **** to not keep us from being held hostage to imported energy
from enemys. Gee we dont even have a upgraded insulation policy for
homes... Gee we still allow 82% non condensing boilers and furnaces to
be sold. In a country as we IMPORT 80% of our oil.

Did you know England many many years ago...blah, blah, blah