Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default storage of kindling

In article ,
mm wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:14:42 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
My HOA is at it again, and I think they want me to do something about
my kindling. How is it supposed to be stored?

I think theym, actually she, wants me to throw it away but I haven't
been able to get a straight answer.

Best advice I have is to move to a place with no HOA. You can stack the
kindling in a trash can that is covered.

Thanks to; you and Patrick. The trash can is a very good idea. I was
still thinking of those Rubbermaid storage boxes. I have several
imitation but the trash can is excellent, and I have at least 2 spare
ones.

The president has managed to go for a month without telling me what
the complaints are about, but I think I'll know by the end of the
weekend. Probably the kindling.

So are the stacks of lawnmowers and other sheets of plywood gone?