Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Attempt 2 - Kids As Muses

Arch wrote:
... short stack topped with a melting butter cube
dripping syrup and a coffee cup beside

Sounds like there's a kid in there somewhere!

or
... that jaundiced one eyed egg staring up at us from its
bed of toast?

Yup - kid.

Ask those kids about dinner. We don't care if you do use
up your stash!

Definitely a kid - at heart.

Now I'm thinking about a bowl of Cheeri-Os, with slices of
banana, an english muffin with grape jelly and a cup of
coco - with whip cream.

Maybe a cup of alphabet soup with Ritz crackers on the side.

A pepperoni pizza, with mushroom slices (EVERYONE has turned
at least one mushroom - why not slice it up and use it as a
topping?).

A cherry pie, with a scoop of melting icecream on top.

This food thing could be a gold mine!

charlie b