Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default clothes washers and dryers for older units with "weak" plumbing?

Seerialmom wrote:
On Jul 25, 2:00 pm, "Rod Speed" wrote:
Seerialmom wrote

Rod Speed wrote
Seerialmom wrote
Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply
wrote
Seerialmom wrote
I never could understand the concept of a "condo" that's nothing
more than an apartment, except you can paint the walls and
change the flooring if you want.
Presumably you actually are that stupid.
It saves you from rent hikes yearly and hopefully also gives you
some equity.
That's about the only thing I could think of, too. But HOA fees
go up, so do the taxes.
You pay those even if you are renting, stupid.
You don't pay HOA fees OR property taxes when you're a renter...

Corse you do, the landlord includes those in the rent, stupid.

Renters can expect increases; but they don't get separate bills for property taxes.

Separate bills are completely irrelevant, they pay the increases anyway.

To the tenant they just presume the landlord is greedy, that's it.

And they pay the property taxes anyway.