Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Need help identifying zener diodes

I don' see a part in the parts list for that set with the location number
6006, but if it is a zener it is likely 8.2v. The 6001 diode is a 33v
zener.

Leonard

"KenB123" wrote in message
. ..
Hi...

I've got two diodes that need replacing, which I think they are zeners. I
don't have a schematic.

One is marked C33PH and the other B8V2PH. Google search results turns up
references to "marking codes" and zeners, but I can't find any data.

These are in a Philips 27PT6441/37 TV set, and are marked as "6001" and
"6006" on the chassis.

Any help identifying these would be muchly appreciated.

Ken