Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.finance,uk.legal

Default An Open Letter To The Shareholders Of British Gas

In article ,
"Eric Jones" writes:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Anita Palley" wrote in message
On the whole I think that these sort of bully-boy tactics from debt
collectors are disgraceful.

However, in the case of someone as unpleasant as Alexander Baron I
have to say it couldn't happen to a better person!

Well summed up, Anita!

Mary

All I want to say is that if the dispute is not formally concluded - then
the debt collectors will not sue for £40 but a late/non payment marker will
be put on his credit file which will have much more repercussions next time
he applies for a mortgage, loan or credit card.

I didn't think they could unless they got a court judgement?

--
Andrew Gabriel