Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Scott Peter Scott is offline

Default OT; It had to happen.

Andy Cap wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:21:47 +0100, (Steve Firth) wrote:

Clearly designed to harass smokers.

Good. Smokers have been harassing those of us who are not addicts for
long enough.

Don't be too smug. Something you enjoy like drink or fatty foods will be next on
the list of banned substances.

Not quite the same thing. The equivalent would be if the eater or
drinker threw up the semi-digested food or drink over a bystander. Don't
get me wrong, I detest the increasingly legalistic approach in this
country. I must break at least three laws every day and only some of
them by accident. But smoking is different in that a smoker makes other
stink or die.

Peter Scott