Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default So what math did YOU do today? Huh? - TimZ.gif

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:33:41 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"The Phantom" wrote in message
.. .
What's wrong with j's on all levels?

I was told to "simplify" expressions so that no radicals, imaginary factors,
fractions, etc. are on the bottom.

Same here. Makes splitting into net real and imaginary parts rather
obvious.

Too bad this leads to less than simple expressions, like for such purposes
as this!

Tim

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberals are so cute. Â*Stupid as bricks, but cute.