Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Can you help me identify the brand of this window?

Well a simple google of "stage door building" gives this:
http://www.crotonhomecenter.com/chc_prod.htm

And a simple google of "river valley"+window netted this:
http://www.windowanddoor.net/dealers07_1.htm

perhaps a place to start

steve

"Ben" wrote in message
The windows in my house are the tilt-to-clean type and one of the
latches has broken. I'd like to get a replacement part, but I don't
know who manufactured the window. I don't see any identifying marks
except a label attached to the top of the window. Here's a picture of
that label:

http://picasaweb.google.com/benlotto...00831801367650

Could someone please help me by translating this for a novice?

Thanks in advance,
-Ben