Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:56:45 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner
wrote on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:14:27
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

--

We have been voting Against for a number of election cycles...

We hold our noses and vote against the worst candidate and for the 2nd
worst candidate.

This of course can be blamed on the 2 parties for offering up such
utter crap as candidates

Me thinks we need to go back to at least closed primaries. You
know, the old fashioned progressive idea that the members of the party
should chose the candidate, rather tan the entire electorate.
I mean, as much fun as it was voting for Dennis Kuccinich in the
primary, there was no way I'd vote for him in the General.

Gunner

Indeed. Voting for Hillary was quite a thrill....G

Gunner