Posted to alt.tv.trading-spaces,alt.home.repair
Taylor[_2_] Taylor[_2_] is offline

Default 'House Hunters' on HGTV -- why are the people/couples *always*such assholes?

On Jul 24, 8:08Â*am, " wrote:
On Jul 24, 7:16�am, wrote:

Homes cost a lot of money. �I was picky too while house hunting..

On Jul 24, 4:34�am, Taylor wrote:

Seriously. EVERY episode is the same way. They bitch about ALL the
problems they see in all 3 houses and come off looking like snobby
assholes. Do they choose the people who appear on this show who act
this way, do they tell them to play up the faults, or am I being
hyper-
sensitive here? It really bugs me. (Host) Suzanne Whang is okay,
though. Assholes.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...d/thread/e5492....

House Huntershttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369117/

_______________________________________http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m50zr4&s=4-Hide quoted text -

yeah having sold a home a few years ago, people got %$^&* over the
tinest item.....

like this home has no shutters, while none in the neighborhood do, and
besides few actually are functional, and being pure decorative create
a maintence hassle............

it the biggest most expensive purchase most people will EVER
so they should be pickey..........

Dude! They're NOT buying a MacBook here. It's *only* a house. ;-)

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=525357

show reflects the real world.

buyers today want a PERFECT FLAWLESS HOME.........

90% of all buyers want a no repairs needed home.....

just move in, then change things later.

posters here are DIY type. like myself I would prefer a fixer upper- Hide quoted text -