Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Rusling Jim Rusling is offline

Default OT T Boone Pickens

"HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:
On Jul 24, 4:50 pm, dpb wrote:

Meaning, exactly what? That the locations suitable for windmilss are
so extremely limited that offshore Cape Cod, which most people would
agree is a pristine view, is on the short list?

No, meaning it has one of the best energy potential sites in the NE
where there is the need for power...

...According to
Pickens, the whole midwest of the USA is highly suitable for wind
power.

And you're perfectly content that as long as _your_ sightlines aren't
compromised its ok if ours are, I take it???

--

Only if most people there are OK with having windmills there.

Well, sure. People in Oklahoma are used to windmills, albeit much smaller
ones. Windmills are everywhere.

People in Oklahoma are also used to oil wells. And Indians.

Oklahoma is Texas' attic; the place where we store all our crazy aunts.

Watch it there. Texas is Oklahoma's basement where we store all the
junk.

Originally from Texas.
--
Jim Rusling