Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TwoGuns TwoGuns is offline

Default Goodbye

On Jul 24, 5:30 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Uness there are major improvments in my vision, I will not be back."

Michael,
I am sorry to hear about your failing eyesight. I have a family
history of the problem also so I will be facing the same thing in a
few years probably.

I have been doing volunteer reading for "TALKING BOOKS", a program
run by the Library Of Congress to provide audio books and equipment
for visually impaired people. You can check with your State Library
Commission or the L.O.C to see how to enroll. They provide all the
equipment you need and have a huge selection of works to choose from.
Everything is free if you are visually impaired. No postage or
equipment expenses whatsoever.

I hope your vision improves and you don't need to use the service but
if you need it. . . it is there.

Good Luck,
DL