Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default High efficiency, high recovery water heaters

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:17:38 -0700 (PDT), BobK207
wrote:

Yeah, I don't have a tankless but the Bosch rep talked me out of one
installation & my research convinced me that my other proposed
installation wouldn't pay for itself. I like the idea of tankless
but imo the numbers don't work in lots of situations.

Thank your rep.

New construction is the best time for tankless. Trying to retro-fit
with an unknowing plumber can be costly.

I'm a fan. One can even work on them and replace components as needed.