Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in Houston[_2_] Dave in Houston[_2_] is offline

Default Houston, You May Have A Problem

"Swingman" wrote in message

wrote
On Jul 23, 10:13 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Looks like "Dollie" is going to wreac a little havoc in South Texas.

Looks like Rio Grande valley takes the hit this time.

Yeah, way down south from here those folks could wind up with a final
tally of about 18"+ of rain before the storm finally passes them.
Some areas had 12" (around Brownsville) by the 10:00pm (central time)
newscast tonight. That's a ton of water for one day...

We are hoping for 1/2" or so now, not much. But we will certainly
take what we can get. Further mandatory water restrictions are just
days away.

We've had a few small, but welcome showers here in Houston. AAMOF, I left
out walking a little before 5 this morning and got soaking wet the last
half
mile ... still drying as I type.

Looks like another band is coming:
http://www.accuweather.com/radar-lar...=state&large=1