Posted to uk.d-i-y
wozza wozza is offline

Default Mixer tap nozzle problem

Hi

I've got a kitchen mixer tap which has a plastic spray insert in the
nozzle. The insert screws in to the tap. Somehow the thread part of
the insert has sheared off so I need to find a replacement if
possible. I went to my local plumbers merchant but they said they
didn't carry it and didn't really know who would.

I actually don't know what this piece is technically called so I don't
really know how to ask for it or how to search for it online!

Anyone know what it might be called and/or where my best bet is to
find a replacement? Or does this mean I'll have to replace the whole
tap?

Thanks