Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default New House : Two Electrical Questions

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:27:58 -0700 (PDT), Ryan
wrote:

The bathroom light switch seems to be up for debate, some say it's
safe or at least not an issue, others say to move it . . .
interesting.

If the inspector said it could be an issue, then obviously he is
correct.

Most slight switches are installed inside the room on the latch side
of the door. If this is not located inside the shower, I can't see,
from here, how it could be an issue.

I guess if someone decided they wanted to take a bath/shower in the
dark, and to use the switch from inside the shower........then maybe.